Monday, May 17, 2010

I EAT GLITTER FOR BREAKFAST

I have fake acrylic nails on my fingers, 6 of them, because 4 dropped off. Lol. All consisting of different colours, polka-dotted with pearls, very lovely, thanks to Tokyo! Well initially, I thought you had to glue them to your real fingernails, but upon opening the box, there were sticker pads instead. One for each finger and a few extras. They don't really last, or maybe I am just very rough with the way I do things. The next time I am flying to Tokyo again, I will buy a whole deck of stickers! Its so much cheaper than manicure and nail art as well. After reading "Twenties Girl" by Sophie Kinsella, I am so psyched for London end of this month, and maybe for the next few years to come! Can't wait to visit The London Eye, watch musicals and plays all night long, party on the Thames River, there's so much to do and see in London. Well of course, I am visiting Bath, Birmingham and Manchester as well! Its so much trouble planning for a Europe trip free & easy, since last year we went with a tour group and they planned everything for us. But I hate guided tours, its so restrictive, with strict time constraints, not forgetting the early wake-up calls at 6am, and the long coach rides which can take up  to 6-7 hours travelling from cities to cities. Ok I am actually at work now, but I have kinda finished my job, technically speaking. Hitting the gym after, followed by some sinfully delicious xiao long baos!  Happy Monday!