Sunday, May 30, 2010

FATE HAS ITS WAY IN THE ODDEST PLACES

PRE-NYE Celebration 





















"Final" Party before School started!













A Black X'Mas affair with the girls












There's always two sides to a story, and as third parties, we will never know the whole truth. Besides, words and facts get twisted along the way somehow, that's how false rumors start spreading like wildfire. Precisely because people start adding certain details to spice up the whole story. Secrets can never really be kept as a secret. Why? Because A tells B not to tell, but B tells C and tells C not to divulge but C tells D and D tells E blah blah, and so its a vicious cycle. Soon enough, the whole world knows about it! I myself am guilty as charged, and I am sure everyone is as well to a certain extent. But I am trying not to do that anymore by keeping things to myself and only myself. So much has been happening lately to the people around me, and I realized how ordeals can either break friendships apart or make them stronger. Growing up is such a pain, what happened to "friends forever", giving of Chupa Chups, the whole "I don't friend you anymore" episodes only to befriend the friend again couple of minutes later. As life throws its shit at us, squabbles are not about the unwillingness to share toys or candies anymore. Money issues, relationships, backstabbing; all these come into play and its indeed scary. But its because of these that we also realize who our true friends are at the end of the day; who are the ones who really stick by us through thick and thin no matter what. 

I am jet-setting off in a couple of hours, and the path ahead of me is still a blur. I know I would have to come to a decision within the next few days, and it scares the shit outta me because of all the "what-ifs" and I am afraid of making the wrong decision. This time, I am trusting God for what He wants for me. 

Ok I wanna go to Mustafa now. LOL. See you in two weeks kiddos!