Monday, September 22, 2008

CAUSE TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT I WILL FALL FOR YOU

Monday will soon be history come Tuesday, gone with the Blues. I miss the weekends which was definitely a blast! So i wasted $10 on 4bia reading subtitles, screaming, cursing, covering my face with my hands but leaving a little peep hole so that maybe i could just catch a glimpse of the ghost/ghosts to scare myself. I mean its a ghost show & whats the point if i don't get to see those faces caked up with powder & ketchup smeared all over them. Playing Twister & snapping away retarded Polaroid shots, talking tipsy; bimbo lingo, how such simple things in life can be pleasures of the heart. Hold it! Rewind backwards to MOS where 2 silly crazy wacko girls got stuck in the toilet and had to climb over to the other cubicle in thier drunker stupor after downing a bucketful of happy juice. That was actually H & me, cheap thrills as so they say. On lazy sunday, B brought me on his too cute vespa and we scooted along the Benjamin Sheares Bridge, visited the Car Boot Sale @ Big Splash and the weekends ended with me falling asleep on his shoulders as we rode back home in the wind. My job provides me with free magazines & to all the ladies, there will be a Beauty Bazaar by Isetan & HSBC this weekend featuring SKII, Dior, Shu Uemura, Anna Sui & many more. Just flash your HSBC credit card and receive vouchers from these various merchants. Beauty parties, what more can a girl ask for?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sherilyn, sorry to bother.
but can i know which isetan outlet is having the bazaar? and when does it start?

thanks in advance.

Sherilyn said...

oh hello. actually i am not sure myself because different merchants have different party dates. But it shld be at either Isetan Scotts or Isetan Orchard.

It starts this fri & sat and next fri & sat but again it depends on the merchant :)

Anonymous said...

BABE!!! miss u :)

Sherilyn said...

see u @ Anna Sui tmr!
love love