Sunday, September 28, 2008

TRUE LOVE KNOWS NO PRIDE

This is really happening aint it? The day where we both drift apart, where our days spent together freezes into something of the past & those memories tucked into a little corner of our hearts. If it makes you a happier person, i am ready to let you go babe but never will i forget us. You used to tell me whats 60 years out of 3 years of being together. But words are just a form of deception, i rather not be told. When i close my eyes, i envision us growing old together; holding hands as we stroll down the beach and reminiscing about our past. My broken heart tears and i just want to find my way back into your arms because that is where i feel safe & secure, sheltered from all the harshness of the world. But you are gone and never coming back again.

I miss you terribly, i really do.