Thursday, September 11, 2008

DREAMS DO COME TRUE



This is my miracle & it was only made possible through God. I am not trying to brag or boast or preach because honestly, deep down within, i do not consider myself to be an intelligent person, neither do i go to church every Sunday. Infact i have stopped going to church for almost 3 years.
This is evidence for people who are struggling, for those who are confused and do not know what to believe in anymore, for those who are on the verge of giving up because nothing seems to be going your way or so you think. Just keep the faith going, and believe in God because i know that without Him, i wouldn't be where i am today. And i know i screwed up my exams real bad, and no this is not bullshit. Literally, i wasn't able to do questions worth 16, 20 marks for SAPM & after clarifying with the teacher regarding the correct solutions, mine was totally wrong. For MA, i scored a B for coursework, so to get an A is practically like running after a bus that you've missed. BTM was a killer! I remembered sweating & shivering at the same time for the whole 2 hrs which seemed like eternity and basically i just crapped my way through without understanding most of the questions. So don't give up yet, you never know what's at the end of the tunnel. God's grace & undying love never fails to see me through the darkest, shakiest moments of my life & all we got to do is just to take a leap of faith.