Thursday, September 4, 2008

PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR

Bangkok is the SEX.

I haven't had so much fun in like nearly 3 years and last night was just crazily awesome. But i am nursing the worse hangover ever like when i close my eyes, i see this vision of me being tied to the propellors of the helicopter and there i am spinning spinning spinning. You get my drift. Alcohol consumption is such a sin, it feels good for a moment but the after effects are just horrid. But Ken's pub was way too cool. We had free shooters from 8pm till i don't know what time, courtesy of Ken and the best thing was he allowed me to create my own concoctions and the boys got too drunk. But the best has yet to come.

Drink driving is a crime and it kills but in Thailand, everyone does it and gets away with it scott free. After pubbing, Ken & me left for this club to meet his other group of friends and i swear i could have died in the car last night with almost wasted Ken driving plus traffic here is just chaotic. But the adrenaline rush was just incredible and i was also too high to even feel scared at a speed of i think 140km/hr cause i was suffering from mental retardation.

And when we arrived at the club, Ken went in first to get me an id since i am not 20 yet but a brilliante idea struck me. Coyly, i walked over to the bouncers and told them i needed to use the toilet urgently and they let me in without asking for my id. And thats how i sneaked in, must be the alcohol. But i had to borrow this guy's phone to call my phone which was with Ken and turns out that the guy was Pap's friend. So till 2am, we danced to Thai music played by a live band and though i didn understand a single thing, it was amazing.

Shopping bores me, i can't believe i actually said that. Ciao