Thursday, April 1, 2010

THE BUNNY WHICH RAN AWAY

Badly in need of a girls night out! *wails* I miss my girlfriends! *wails even louder* Just the other day, I had a harrowing death experience in the gym. My heart was pulsating at such an immense speed that I thought I might just... Just wondering whether have you thought of life after death? Like what happens after? Do our souls disintegrate into atoms and molecules that make up matter? Or do we just all gather in a black hole and watch the world slowly disintegrate? We might even turn into aliens and ETs! I am clueless but I have always pictured a scene of an angel guarding the gates of heaven, holding a scroll in his/her hands. When my time is up, the angel will unleash the scroll that is 262323276873m long and narrate all the rights and wrongs I have done in my life. After which, I will be banished to hell because I have sinned much. Ok but that isn't exactly what would happen la, actually I also don't know la. But I am certain that whoever believes will have eternal life. OMG I just realize its so appropriate for Good Friday, haha. Before I forget I need to plan my trip to UK in June which is such a hassle due to the fact that I know absolutely nothing about traveling within the UK, free & easy. Still deciding on the cities that we should visit! Ok gtg get some planning done! Happy Easter Day. 

Venice


Can't stop fussing over her.


Someone bought me roses :)