Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CHERRY PIE

Such a cute friend I have. Cut the long story short, I was supposed to meet my happy pill an hour ago, cause he wanted to bring me out to have fish soup. But my dear daddy woke up before I could sneak out of the house. So oh well, the poor boy has been waiting for me for an hour plus downstairs my house. :(

Me: Sorry for making you wait. I buy you fish soup later :(
ST: I want Shark Fins soup!
Me: Ok we buy the Moon's brand. Eh pray that my dad go sleep soon please I wanna get out so badly. 
ST: Okay!! Dear God, Please let uncle sleep early so that babe can come out to play.
Me: HAHAHA. Damn funny please. Gonna take that down.
ST: Eh what funny!!! I pray so sincere so that you can come down. 
Me: Pray harder leh, not working.
ST: Okie okie I try to use act cute tone to talk to God see whether that works. 
Me: Or you can voodoo my dad? (Just kidding btw)
ST: Aiyo dont need to rush babe. Don't want you to get scolded it's alright I can wait, or I can try hitting on the guard. (Btw, the guards are 2 old men)
Me: Hahaha so cute la u omg u made me laugh so badly
ST:  :) that's what I am here for babe... ok mission accomplished I can knock off now. I will send my OT invoice to you... 

Lol. He is still downstairs patiently waiting for me, chatting the guards up I think. Its days like these that chases away my boo boos. And my dad is still awake. grrr. please dad go to bed soon.....