Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MY BED OF ROSES

Vanilla Cafe - owned by Jon, our wakeboarding captain. 



@ Butter. They were smooching, kissing, caressing, molesting each other NON-STOP. *Ahem* Get a room la!


I did not mean to grab Jas's butt. 
And I am not touching her boobies as well even though this photo makes it seem so.  











Farewell Lunch with Kinga before she returned to Hungary


PARATY after the exams which was donkey years ago. 






Jasmine's Birthday - Zouk








Greetings fellow earthlings. So you see, this has been the norm for me for say the past 2 weeks? Sleeping into the late afternoons, and being awake in the wee hours of the morning. Sheesh, my skin is suffering from this. Technically speaking, I have no social life or whatsoever for the last couple of weeks, except for the occasional birthday parties. But yeah, I am still stuck in my bubble, preparing for the much dreaded upcoming exam. Honestly, my confidence level is not exactly at its peak, making me feel useless even though I tried putting in my best effort. Never mind, I shall take comfort in resting. 

The European ban on air travel is getting me all panicky for my trip this summer to the UK! Can't believe that such a crisis had caused far more detrimental effects to the economy and the aviation industry than the 911 attacks. I feel for the tourists stuck in the other parts of the world, not KNOWING when are they able to return home. On the other hand, I am becoming increasingly interested in this whole volcanic eruption incident. The news reported that scientists are actually at the site, monitoring when the dormant volcano would wake up from its slumber, but how do they actually do so? What happens if unexpectedly, the volcano throws a bitch fit, spewing lava and its other remains out of its stomach? I mean anything can happen. I am just curious btw. Anyway, the pictures captured from this natural phenomenon were amazingly spectacular. 

Chijmes later tonight? Ice Cold Beer tomorrow? Butter on Thursday! *yawns* I can hear birds chirping already.  Good night.