Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TELL ME. WHAT DO YOU SEE





















Georges





Last night, I had another episode of my I am so blur-bimbo-retarded, I should shoot myself in the head moments again. J managed to persuade me for T.G.I.O at Chijmes last night, so I decided that I should give myself a break and chill on a Tuesday night. Since it was free-flow of whatever from 8pm-10pm, we had a couple of drinks. Me being me who cannot hold my bladder all the time, especially when I drink, had to visit the toilet urgently. But because we were in the midst of a very intensified and interesting conversation, I kept holding back. And finally when the whole conversation ended (like finally), I headed straight for the toilet, without looking where is the gents and ladies. I noticed the handicapped one though, but it was hell ass dirty, and I immediately caught a reflection of myself in the mirror at the toilet opposite the handicapped one, so yeah I happily stepped in.

It was empty and I was happy. I like empty toilets. There were 3 cubicles and obviously they were empty, then I looked to my right, there were 2 urinals. So as I went in to the last cubicle, I was thinking to myself how strange it was to have urinals in a girl's toilet. Plus there were 2, so i thought nvm must be for the little boys following their mummies to the toilet. So thoughtful of the management la to include urinals for little boys to use. When I was zipping up my pants, I heard girls giggling from outside so I thought, crap they are coming in to the toilet. As I stepped out of my cubicle, strangely I did not see anyone or any girls, so it was kinda weird considering I only heard their voices seconds ago. 

Then when I looked towards the urinal, I saw a tall, well-built, figure, with the back facing me. Doesn't look like a girl to me in anyway, I thought to myself, before realizing its the opposite gender, um yeah urinating. I wanted to scream "you pervert, what the hell are you doing in a girl's toilet, using the urinal meant for small kids" But of course, I suddenly came to my senses that hey this the guys toilet that I am in. I fled the scene immediately, trying so hard to prevent the clickety clack of my heels from grabbing hold of his attention. Or else jaws would drop and I might be nabbed away as a sicko pervert. 

Anyway, I think he did not notice me or knew that a girl was in the toilet as he was doing his business lol. Thankfully, no one was outside as well or else I could just die from embarrassment. Seriously, my cheeks were as red as a baboon's ass, maybe redder. As usual, everyone couldn't stop laughing when I told them what happened. Nevertheless, it was a good night minus my little incident. Snippets of truth yeah. :)