Sunday, April 11, 2010

SAWARDIKA

Its tragic with the turmoil  that the Thais are facing now. Bangkok has always been one of my favourite country,for its food, shopping, night life, and their people. Thais are exceptionally friendly, helpful, hospitable and kind. The political upheaval has been ongoing ever since the first time I visited Thailand, which was about 4-5 years back. 2 years ago, when I was in BKK, I still remembered walking beside the protestors on the streets. This was how safe I felt in Thailand and among the people. lol. But the situation now has worsened, and I hope that a peaceful resolution would end this ongoing struggle. I would really wanna fly over soon to eat, shop and go for massages!

BANGKOK 






Partayeing yo @ RCA! How could we miss out on our favourite activity of all times. Look at how excited Marcus and Jeric were. 
RCA is more for the international crowd, something like our Clarke Quay in Singapore. If you wanna try clubs similar to Zouk or Butter which are more happening, you have to go to their local clubs.Unfortunately, I can't seem to recall the one that my Thai friends brought me to the other time. 

VERY VERY HIGH = VERY VERY FUNNY






















Hotel Room 
Sabrina's acrylic french nails. 
Ashley's acrylic french nails. 
My polka-dotty nails. This is something every girl has to do in BKK cause it blardy CHEAPPPPP. Less than 10 bucks for express, 20ish for nail art like mine, and about 40-50 bucks for acrylic nails with nail art. Its every girl's haven. 

Beef noodles are a MUST TRY in BKK. Don't bother going to restaurants because the road side stalls and little shop houses serve the best authentic beef noodles! And its only about a dollar for a yummylicious bowl! 




Our 4-star hotel (can't remember the name of it), but we got it at half price thanks to Ben. 




MISS THIS SO MUCH. Unfortunately, I have no idea what's it called. Its akin to the char siew roasted pork rice we have in Singapore, but tastes a 1000x nicer. We tried this at Platinum's food court, and couldn't resist buying a few more plates. 
The van that Ben hired to chauffeur the 8 of us around everywhere we went. 

Really enjoyed the times spent in BKK. Drinking every night in the hotel rooms though I am always the first to retire to bed. The lupsupness, dirty jokes, eating, shopping, the company itself was splendid. Makes me wanna go on a holiday n-o-w. Time for some Death-Note 3, gonna wake X up cause he's snoring away. lol (very mildy though) Gd night!