Thursday, August 6, 2009

EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Last night was drama night. Bad bad drama which had fled for awhile but came back again. Why oh why? A case of the ex-es it was, me and the girlfriends got struck by at the same time. How contagious, how coincidental. But its always through incidences like these that I am so glad for my friends who stood by me throughout the whole um 'conversation', gave me words of encouragement, wiped away my tears and just hugged my sorrows away. So so thankful for them. Alcohol is such a depressant, makes you react strongly, emotionally under its influence. And then I got pushed and hit against something sharp that my skin tore, ouch! This morning when I woke up, I found bruises on my arm as well and was blind for half of the day due to my contacts I think which I supposedly ripped out from my eyes outside Zouk. As always I lost 3/4 of my memory, smack, can't seem to recall much. Anyway everytime things like this happens to me, there's this one person who never fails to be there, who I can always run to for comfort and solace & no words can describe how grateful I am. :)

I am a happy girl tonight!