Tuesday, August 4, 2009

KEEP IT TO A MINIMUM

Black and white, yes or no. Its that simple, straight to the face, but as always I linger around the grey zones. I don't like it; its being neither here nor there. As if I have lost a sense of direction or rather I decide not to choose and thus I am just stuck at the crossroad. The thing that irks me the most is that I am doing nothing, absolutely nothing about it. One of the reason is probably cause I am afraid to step out of somewhat I would call my comfort zone. Then when I look at the people around me, I know that I deserve something more, that I can do better than just this. But I refuse to budge, for fear of losing what I have at the moment, for walking away from something that I have become so accustomed to. And because of that, I shut myself out from a sea of opportunities until the circumstances forces me to explore, to seek, to discover and to accept. That shouldn't be the way at all. So I have a choice, no wait, I have choices, awaiting for me to seize them and embark on something new. Right now, I just need the courage to do so.

Butter's Anniversary