Thursday, August 20, 2009

THOU SHALT NOT PROCRASTINATE

4 days into School and I am about to QUIT. Disoriented almost 24/7, getting the wrong textbooks, rushing for classes, putting off my school work and seeing them pile up yet doing nothing about it. It's horrible. Then I am so accident-prone lately. Bumping into things getting scratches and bruises all over my bod. Just today, I hit the edge of my wardrobe on the back which hurts like F. I had Xiaolongbaos again today at Dintaifung, my favourite place. 5th time in a row since last week man. Its just so addictive! Yay for the weekends, I do not have school on Fridays. My life is getting boring, I hate it so much. Prawning in awhile, but I would probably start stonning or read my magazine attributing to my short attention span and impatient nature. But whatever, Singapore is boring there's nth much to do not like there's any overseas. Trust me its much worse in Europe and Australia, maybe not so much in Thailand, Taiwan, HongKong cause its quite alike to Singapore. Ok I am off to laze for awhile before heading out so enjoy the weekends!