Monday, August 10, 2009

HIDDEN MEANINGS

Urrggh. I woke up feeling like crap. My world was spinning, body aching, neck hurting, stomach churning, bad bad headache. And no I am not facing a hangover though I was supposed to head to Butter last night but was way too dead tired to go. Partying 3 days in a week is no joke already, I am getting old, can't make it to 4. So I reckon it must be the dreaming. My dad says when we dream, our soul leaves the body. Might be true though considering how tired I always feel in the morning when I dream. I had this very interesting dream last night. Treasure hunt underwater! There was this swimming pool and we had to dive in to screw out the tiles because there was an underwater sorta library hidden behind those walls. Then there were like rows of bookshelves and books stacked above one another. We had to then dismantle the shelves which would lead us to the secret ocean where we will hunt for the treasure. So cool right? The other time I dreamt I was an assasin, leather jacket and pants, guns and knives, jumping off buildings and shooting people. Anyway back to my water dream, I decided to google for dream interpretations and this was what I found:

Underwater
To dream that you are underwater, suggests that you are feeling overcome with emotions and are in need of greater control in your life. You may be in over your head regarding some situation.
To dream that you are breathing underwater, represents a retreat back into the womb. You want to return to a state where you were dependent and free from responsibilities. Perhaps you are feeling helpless, unable to fulfill your own needs and caring for yourself. Alternatively, you may be submerged in your emotions.


Haha. I shan't comment on it. School tomorrow to help out for fright night where I am gonna dress up as a ghost. So funnnnnnnn but I hope I don't get punched or scratched or groped because that was what some of the girl ghosts experienced the other time cause some of the boys were too pussified or just trying to be mean. Ok gonna share some love from Europe from X's iphone cause I haven't uploaded my pictures yet, as always. These includes Venice, Florence, Pisa & Rome for now. So enjoy :)


Venice










Florence
Pisa
Rome
Trevi Fountain
Colosseum
Vatican Cathedral